• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Minnie Dressed as Witch and Figaro - early?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minnie Dressed as Witch and Figaro - early?

Cursor

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just got this and saw on Pinpics it's not out until 25th August 2011, gulp?!

Scapper?

Pin 85383: Halloween 2011 - Minnie Dressed as Witch and Figaro

Open edition pins are often sold prior to the release date listed. Unlike LE pins which come out on a specific date, open edition pins are put on the racks whenever the shop gets them in their shipments.

Pins have been getting released sooner than their posted street dates. I don't think they get into trouble for selling something before it's supposed to be released. It's just an inconvenience when you hear that the pins are being sold early.

LOL, welcome to the club. I got that pin and love it just because it's so darn cute. No other reason. And now you know why I have so many pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back