• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Miss Princess Doll Sets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss Princess Doll Sets
Mini Princess Sets Old and New

Cool! Thanks, TheOtherSteve, for finding these new product images. Looks like the new versions of the sold out Enchanting Mini Princess Collection Disney Princess Doll Set #1 and Enchanting Mini Princess Collection Disney Princess Doll Set #2, which were also sold by the Disney Store.

Here's a comparison of the sets:

OLD MINI PRINCESS DOLL SETS

Enchanting Mini Princess Collection #1 - Cinderella Snow White Jasmine Rapunzel - Boxed by drj1828, on Flickr

Enchanting Mini Princess Collection #2 Mulan Belle Aurora Tiana - Boxed by drj1828, on Flickr

NEW MINI PRINCESS DOLL SETS

New Mini Princess Doll Set #1 - Mulan Cinderella Jasmine Snow White - Boxed by drj1828, on Flickr

New Mini Princess Doll Set #2 - Belle Tiana Aurora Pocahontas - Boxed by drj1828, on Flickr

Cool! Thanks, TheOtherSteve, for finding these new product images. Looks like the new versions of the sold out Enchanting Mini Princess Collection Disney Princess Doll Set #1 and Enchanting Mini Princess Collection Disney Princess Doll Set #2, which were also sold by the Disney Store.
Notice that they have replaced Rapunzel (in the old set) by Pocahontas (in the new set). Missing in the old set were Ariel and Pocahontas. Missing in the new set are Ariel and Rapunzel. I guess they figure people who want a mini Rapunzel doll can get the currently available Rapunzel Mini Doll Play Set. And Ariel is sold as a mini doll in the currently available the Ariel Mini Doll Play Set, and also in a set with her mermaid sisters (currently sold out).

Also, in comparing the images, the dolls that are in common with the two sets look to be of identical construction. So they are just repackaging the same dolls, except for the replacement of Rapunzel by Pocahontas.

Last edited:
Disney Parks Mini Princess Doll Sets

The Disney Parks versions of dolls seem to be coming up a lot lately, and this thread will be no exception. Just recently the Disney Parks starting selling all 10 Disney Princesses in mini-doll versions, in two sets of 5 dolls each. Not only is this set complete, but also the packaging and outfits are much better than the Disney Store mini-princess sets. Here are a couple of photos I took of my copy of both sets:

Disney Parks 5'' Mini Princess 5 Doll Boxed Sets - Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Unboxing the Disney Parks Mini Princess Doll Sets (2011) #1 by drj1828, on Flickr

Last edited:
Offer to sell Disney Park Mini Princess Doll Sets

The Disney Parks versions of dolls seem to be coming up a lot lately, and this thread will be no exception. Just recently the Disney Parks starting selling all 10 Disney Princesses in mini-doll versions, in two sets of 5 dolls each. Not only is this set complete, but also the packaging and outfits are much better than the Disney Store mini-princess sets.
If anyone would like to purchase one of these Disney Park Mini Princess sets and isn't going to one of the Disney Resorts anytime soon, I would be willing to purchase it for you from Disneyland and ship it to you. Of course this offer depends on the availability of the set you are interested in buying. I would charge you $35 for the doll set (the list price is $29.95) and $5 for Priority Mail shipment anywhere in the USA. Please PM me for further details if interested.

I went today to Downtown Disney, and the only set available there was the one with Mulan, Rapunzel, Ariel, Pocahontas and Jasmine. I couldn't find the Gown Princess set anywhere in the World of Disney Store :( . Hopefully it will be available in 2 weeks I return there.

Mini Princess Sets in the UK Disney Store site

The UK Disney Store site has Mini Princess Doll Sets for sale that are very nice, and have all 10 Disney Princesses, in 2 sets of 5 dolls each.
Set #1 Snow White Sleeping Beauty Pocahontas Tiana Rapunzel is currently available for sale.
Set #2 Cinderella Ariel Belle Jasmine Mulan is sold out.

Here are promo images from the website:

2011 Disney Store UK Mini Princess Set #1 Snow White Sleeping Beauty Pocahontas Tiana Rapunzel by drj1828, on Flickr

2011 Disney Store UK Mini Princess Set #2 Cinderella Ariel Belle Jasmine Mulan by drj1828, on Flickr

UK Disney Store - Tinker Bell and Friends 9 Inch 6 Doll Set

Here is another doll set that could qualify as a mini princess doll set. It is the Fairies 9" Dolls Pack Of 6 sold by the UK Disney Store. The box is labeled "Tinker Bell and Friends". It is currently available for sale. The dolls are very nice, of much better quality and appearance than the current (sold out) Fairies Mini-Doll Set in the US Disney Store site. They are rather expensive at £45.00 (now on sale for £40.00), but they are close to full sized dolls for fairies. The current US Tinker Bell doll is 9.5 inches tall, and is listed as 10 inches by the US Disney Store. Here is a promo image of this doll set:

2011 Disney Store UK Fairies 9'' Dolls Pack of 6 by drj1828, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back