• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MNSSHP @ WDW Pin Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
MNSSHP @ WDW Pin Question

uncle_paulsy

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the site so apologies in advance if I ask a question that has been addressed elsewhere. I did a search but didn't find a similar question.

We attended our first MNSSHP @ WDW last year, and the first thing we did was go to the Emporium to buy the pin featured on the MNSSHP map / brochure for my son who had just gotten into pin collecting / trading. We were told that the pins wouldn't be available until 7, so we waited. When 7 rolled around, the only pins that were available were the MNSSHP "mystery pins". After spending 15-20 minutes as cast members asked other cast members, we were told that they must be "sold out". We're going to attend MNSSHP on 10/13 so I'd like to be prepared.

Here is my question: Is there an official MNSSHP pin that is not part of the "mystery pin" collection? Is the one that is shown on the MNSSHP brochure part of the mystery pins? If there is a pin that's not part of the mystery collection, do those sell out at the beginning of the MNSSHP events such that guests attending MNSSHP in mid to late October are out of luck? Or, do they have a certain amount for sale each night of MNSSHP?

My son was bummed last year that he didn't get the MNSSHP pin, and I felt like I wasted too much time trying to find one. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back