• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Moana (2016) Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moana (2016) Merchandise

TheDisneyFanatic

Servant of the Dark Fairy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone. Now that we have a trailer and we have around 5 months or so until the movie comes to theaters, I figured I would make a thread for Moana merchandise. Plus today Stitch Kingdom released our first look at the upcoming Disney Store Moana fashion doll.

I gotta say, I love how she turned out.
tumblr_o9ia8gaJtd1qa2r95o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
OMG she looks amazing!!! I'm way too excited for this movie... I've already pre-ordered most of the books on amazon, as well as the soundtrack.

Megem, Stitch Kingdom is a blog on tumblr that posts Disney news, mostly about upcoming merchandise.

Oh man...thanks I'll check it out @janeckb I'm pretty excited for this movie too.

Last edited:
I posted on their thread that your thread was first; but whatever right. Maybe I'll do a DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion, add Official to the title, and ask them to merge too. :lol:

No worries. I just didn't want to cause any confusion when more merchandise is actually revealed. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im excited for the movie! Im thinking if I should purchase the incoming moana 17inch doll or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back