• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MONSTER U TOYS! presented by John Lasseter

Status
Not open for further replies.
MONSTER U TOYS! presented by John Lasseter

fireheadfred

RedBaron &Girl with magic hair
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
for your viewing pleasure!
[video=youtube;l_Uyao6gKRQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_Uyao6gKRQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

LOOK AT RANDEL WITH GLASSES! HES SO CUTE!!!!!!!! i did not see that coming! CUTE?! YES!

Awww, as an adult collector, I don't want ANY of those. :(

I was hoping for a cool talking Mike doll. I'm not into plushies. Oh well, there are still a few months before the movie comes out. Something cool may still be in the works.

Awww, as an adult collector, I don't want ANY of those. :(

I was hoping for a cool talking Mike doll. I'm not into plushies. Oh well, there are still a few months before the movie comes out. Something cool may still be in the works.

i know there are some other stuff in the works ( i saw on my twitter feed) including bobble heads :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back