• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Most Popular Pins People Collect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to hear what people enjoy collecting! I'm sure that it's also useful for people who trade.

Seems to me like Haunted Mansion, Alice in Wonderland, Stitch, Tinker Bell and Villains. It's changed now and then. Cheshire Cat became the big Must Have for a while. Dug from Up is popular with a lot of people. Not to be bias, but of course Jessica Rabbit too. Now that they have cut back on her pins a lot, they are commanding more money on eBay.

I have noticed a lot of people wanting Alice In Wonderland, Jessica Rabbit and sometimes Haunted Mansion. That was listening to people asking for specific pins at the parks and also some of the traders saying what they are looking for.

Also my man and I have been collecting haunted mansion, pirates, Belle, stitch and pretty much anything else that catches our eye.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back