• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Most thoughtful Birthday zap ever!

ZAPPED! Most thoughtful Birthday zap ever!

Disneychildwithin

No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
First of all, let me just say that @NutMeg really is a nut...girl can't get Rak'd without having to extol her revenge by zapping everyone! That's not how it works Sarah! Enjoy your gifts and a simple thank you would do. lol

I received this package from Nutmeg, which made me chuckle just by looking at it. As careful as she was in asking for the package to be handled with care, usps still managed to ignore the request. Luckily everything arrived safe and sound. Inside? A birthday gift...for me! Woohoooo!!! I can't remember the last time someone gave me a birthday balloon, so I immediately reverted to my childhood days. Then I saw not 1, not 2, but 3 WRAPPED bday gifts! BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER!!! Which of course I rubbed in my family's face, btw, so double thanks for that opportunity. lol You guys should've seen me opening my gifts up...tiptoeing from one foot to the other with this silly grin on my face. Sarah sent me an awesome Villain's puzzle...1000 pieces! That will keep my son and me busy for awhile. Then what looks to be like a REALLY cool book I hadn't heard of before. Turns out my daughter read the Sleeping Beauty version and now has threatened to read my book first. We'll see about that. Then there was a ton of candy...was because it's gone now...didn't stand a chance. Then comes the best part...MUFASA!!!! Craftsy Sarah made me my own light up, music playing Lion King Frame!!!!! I'm gonna get this off my chest now...I was jealous of all of you who have been gifted these special Sarah frames, but NO MORE, HA Ha Ha!!!!! It's hanging over my computers in my office. Lastly, what could be better than a Mufasa pin? She had the audacity to say I could trade it if I didn't like it or already had it...HMPH, are you kidding? Trade Mufasa away? Outrageous! I think she somehow affected the cosmos to have Disney release the Mufasa pin today, I'm sure of it because there's no such thing as coincidences.

Everything about her package made me feel so special...I really can't thank you enough...I even felt guilty that you spent so much on shipping for me! :oops::eek: And I love your card, you're so creative. Thank you so much for being an awesome pin friend!

2a21219d549dfbaf3d610466abd0c854.jpg
ab4f1cdc40d337ad9ae8ef601dc82eef.jpg
a2fc22fb51edd8895329a09f2cd0fd49.jpg
ff7a1aff7a006885d344b47d24c80f92.jpg

Back