• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Mostly DLRP quick sale for dental work

SOLD! Mostly DLRP quick sale for dental work

DisneyOlivia

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Hi everybody! I haven't been on the forum for a VERY long time, but I hope every one is well

DLRP trading is getting bigger and bigger but is very exciting for those who enjoy the challenge of actually purchasing the pins - was quite different (relaxed let's say haha) on this side of the planet a few years back.

I am moving soon and most of all I just had a root canal (yay!) and will need a crown next week, so I am selling some extras!

Shipping I prefer to keep at 5€ no matter how many pins, bubble envelope but no tracking.
Pics in posts just underneath

Happy day everyone !!

E37CFC1E-0F5F-4701-80C2-D183E802C83F.jpg
[/URL][/IMG].

14€ Per pin in this pic

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear about your dental work. Could i please get the two Tinkerbell pins for 2 euros ,Tinkerbell magic show 14 euros and DLP princess symbol locket Tinkerbell 14 euros. Please pm me the details to pay,thank you.

Back