• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mousemeets UK- share your finds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mousemeets UK- share your finds!

shinny8

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hello everyone! it was great meeting you all this weekend! i thought we should all share our trades/finds

5676851118_50a70a52bf.jpg

5676880190_8c835eb283.jpg

Thanks to Danny, Martin, Tanya, Laura, Paul and everyone else who traded with us!:bowdown:

Last edited:
hehe I am gunna post mine tomorrow cause I am knackered and can't find my SD card reader! I spread my haul out on the living room table!

I have so many positives to give to everyone tomorrow too!

And I just wanna give a huge massig GINORMOUS THANKS to Danny, Tanya, lindsay, elaine and Jaquai, for making the weekend super awesome even before the pin trading and during pin trading Shinny (who is two people who know birmingham! yay I got home guys!) and paul and stuart and Siobaoin (nope I can't spell!!!!!), the girlie sisters ( I am sorry I am fail at names) plus the hubby and wife duos (yes multiples, you know who you are!) who made trading fun and ossom for this likkul newbie!

Thanks to you all and I can't wait to get together again you really made my first time a real treat!

SLEEEEEPPPP time now!!! Piccis will come tomorrow when can see properly XD! Night alla nd thanks again for the wonderful weekend of fun and disney magic!

Had a great time too yesterday.

Really wanted to make it today but was caught up in other things.

Thanks to everybody for trading with me, you were awesome.

I got 2 of my top 3 most wanted pins!! :) :)

Very exciting!

Martin :) :)

I had such an amazing time at mousemeets and met alot of new people.

Id like to say to anyone who I helped out as I was thinking of everyone else more than me as I knew I couldnt trade for anything really and I just wanted to make people happy and help them get pins off their wants list (which I hope I did hehe)

I was able to get all these pins over the 2 days worth of trading and Im so happy I got what I could as some are so much nicer than pinpics images and truly grateful to everyone who I traded with so a big THANKYOU to everyone and will get around to leaving feedback tomorrow :p

093.jpg

Wow soooooooooo jeliouse of your pins :( wish I could have been there!! There is always next year :) one whole year :(

:) I got sooo many nice pins. I'll take a picture later on. I didn't end up getting much off my Wants list, as I ended up getting a bunch of pins that I liked a lot but were never on my Wants list in the first place! I made more trades than I thought I would though, so it's all good.

Whoo picci!

mousemeetshaul.jpg

Danny helped me get the PTN, duches and O'mally in the love heart, the train and the duchess and O'mally at the microphones, Elaine got me the loverly lady and tramp in the wreath, and with the help of some awesome traders who were very cool and traded with the newbie I got everything else!

What a weekend I had whoo!

Here's everything that I got at Mousemeets, broken down into various groups.

Non-collection pins that I like:

CIMG1367.jpg

Scar, Chernabog, Mrs Jumbo, Shere Khan and Naveen additions:

CIMG1363.jpg

Zero additions:

CIMG1364.jpg

Characters dressed as other characters additions:

CIMG1366.jpg

Cheshire additions:

CIMG1365.jpg

:) Yeah, I'm really pleased. I'll let you know when I get on AIM later, as I'm on the laptop right now.

this was part of a disney convetion held in Birmingham this year and pin traders has a seperate room as to not disturb the other room for other things going on.

There was a fair few traders there over the weekend and it great to meet new people as well as put faces to people I had been talking to for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back