• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

movingthestars: complete PODM collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
movingthestars: complete PODM collection!

movingthestars

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Hi! I was so inspired after viewing a Creative PODM collection, I wanted to share my own! Laz :hug: put all of my pictures together for me!

This collection has taken a long, long time to get to this point/these scenes. Trading PODMs, trading PODMs, and trading PODMs some more! I have a couple more that I am unsure if I want to keep and shadowbox with these I already have, and of course I have a few extra Tangled scenes. :p

I couldn't have this collection now without the help of people like Laz, Danielle (mischiefmanaged), Jacqueline (eyhahndisney), Joni (blacksmoke), Selen (merryweather) and more who I have forgotten I am sure! You all rock!

I hope you like them!

Year One (2011)
2011A_zpsd4c0bfdc.jpg

2011B_zpsb47bcb1b.jpg

Year Two (2012)
2012A_zps71df541f.jpg

2012B_zps928f6003.jpg

By the way, if anyone reading this has a PODM thread in the showroom too, I would love for you to link it here so I can see your collection as well!!! Even if you think I've already seen it I'd love to see it again!

OMGosh, you have some of the best scenes EVER- congrats, Mary! :) I adore your Mulan and Lion King scenes, and of course your Aladdin ;)

My collection is probably still only about 2/5 done (I think I'm focusing on having too many Aladdin instead of trying to get new films :lol:), but once it's done I'll post it for sure! Does anyone else have an awesome collection like this to share?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back