• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Mulan PODM: Mulan and Crickee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Mulan PODM: Mulan and Crickee!
New bid:

pin4190th72
Pin 4190: WDCC - Mrs. Potts, Chip, Lumiere & Cogsworth (3 pin set)
will add something to this bid tomorrow...

Noooooo... There are only two people on this forum that I personally fear bidding against... they don't mess around... One is Docfish2U and the other Malafide... and now the three of us are about to go head to head here for this... This could get ugly...

I have to agree slightly with Malafide, back out now and you won't get hurt. I have gone crazy over these Mulan podm's I have 5 so far and will be adding more just for my collection, this one included, nothing personal y'all. Kind of like somebody and his brooms.

I'm not bidding cause I already have a Mulan coming to me. I would just like to comment on how fun this one is going to be to watch with Doc, Moe, and Malafide fighting to the death. Over a pin. Remember, it's only a pin. :D LOL! No disrespect to anyone else, but these 3 are serious. Like seriously!

I'm not bidding cause I already have a Mulan coming to me. I would just like to comment on how fun this one is going to be to watch with Doc, Moe, and Malafide fighting to the death. Over a pin. Remember, it's only a pin. :D LOL! No disrespect to anyone else, but these 3 are serious. Like seriously!

Oh silly mortal, this is more then just "A" pin, it is a Mulan PODM pin of a scene I do not have yet. Let the games begin!!!

oh I am not going anywhere... I am here for the battle... Looks like the winner here may be ChipDale123... lol...

This is a scene my wife truly wants which we do not have either... So let the games begin... Bwahaha...

well well well, I must win this to get Moe back!

I love your thought on this the gesture is nice, but I need nothing in return, just wish for you to have a great birthday... sorry it was late...

But I would stay clear here... I have some major wants of ChipDale123's and this is going to get ugly if it has too... Sorry Doc n Mal... you guys are awesome, but I have permission to win this from the wife....

Soooo I will be...

BWAHAHA!!!!

Cue Mighty Mouse theme... "Here I come to place a bid..." Bwahaha...

But seriously... It's a PoDM of course I will be placing a bid!!!!!

and I will open my bid with the following 2 pins...

Pin 24981: DLR Lion King Map Pin - Pumbaa

Pin 55950: DisneyShopping.com - The Jungle Book Meets The Lion King (Jumbo)

Time to go UP with my bid here... A little addition to keep things close...

added to my original bid...

Pin 91112: DSF - El Capitan Theatre Seat - Carl Fredricksen

I love your thought on this the gesture is nice, but I need nothing in return, just wish for you to have a great birthday... sorry it was late...

But I would stay clear here... I have some major wants of ChipDale123's and this is going to get ugly if it has too... Sorry Doc n Mal... you guys are awesome, but I have permission to win this from the wife....

Soooo I will be...

BWAHAHA!!!!

It'll cost ya.

My updated bid for monday:

1st) Goofy_Moe & docfish2u (both bids have my main collections! UGH SO HARD TO PICK ONE!)
3rd) malafide (close behind!!!)
4th) Twill20

Thanks for awesome bids ya'll :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back