• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Muschmugada's Disney Collection! (Image Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muschmugada's Disney Collection! (Image Heavy)

Muschmugada

Googlie Bear
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hello, everyone! I wanted to share my non-pin collection with everyone here on the DPF. I have a slight obsession with plush, with them definitely being my favorite thing to collect. I also love Disney and Pixar art books and have gathered most of them, with only a few rare ones left to snatch! Also, I collect Disney animated feature canon and Pixar blu-rays, having every movie that has been released so far. And I love VHS's too :D I've recently gotten into Funko! Pops as well, as I plan to collect all the Disney figures that have been released :) I hope you guys enjoy!
IMG_9586_zps6029d979.jpg

IMG_4422_zps07ac6b31.jpg

IMG_3376_zpsed3847a5.jpg

IMG_6985_zps8709d8ef.jpg

IMG_4765_zps7a0631f1.jpg

IMG_0793_zpsc5ec12fa.jpg

IMG_7174_zpsc8e7de0a.jpg

IMG_2232_zpsc65a5bb2.jpg

IMG_1184_zps59388153.jpg

That's AWESOME! I have a lot of those art books too. :D But where oh where did you get the large Victor & Hugo plush?? And is there a Laverne too??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back