• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Beauty and the Beast collection <3 UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Beauty and the Beast collection <3 UPDATE
Oh my goodness! Super jealous!! Totally in love. Love your collection, love the display! Congratulations on your work so far. I hope you get all of your wants. :)

I am truly speechless. Your collection is beautiful! I especially love how you show a picture of all four frames to give the entire collection its prospective growth. Absolutely stunning, thank you for sharing.

Beautiful displays! Great choice of frames and backing (I might have gone with blue, but that's just me ;) ). Amazing collection of BatB pins too! And what is most important: that enticing bit of free space left behind, always ready to invite more pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back