• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Collection of Girly-ness and MAYHEM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Collection of Girly-ness and MAYHEM!

talesoftobv

Instigator of Mass Hysteria
Rating - 99.2%
246   2   1
Hey guys!
:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

Just thought I would show off my collection. :3 I have worked hard on it for the past few wonderful years. I want to thank everyone who has helped me achieve this by selling or trading (And even zapping!) to/with me.

I apologize for the dark images on some boards. All images were taken in a poorly lit room on my iPhone. :3

Alrighty here is my collection of Princesses and Mayhem!

Sleeping Beauty!
iphone058.jpg

The Little Mermaid!
iphone057.jpg

Beauty & The Beast

iphone052-1.jpg

Tangled
iphone059.jpg

Aladdin
iphone064.jpg

Mulan
iphone060.jpg

Hercules
iphone065.jpg

KITTENS!
iphone063.jpg

Bolt
iphone062.jpg

Random Frames
iphone068.jpg
iphone067.jpg

iphone070.jpg

Wooo, that's all folks! ;)
:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
I am in love with your mermaid frame!
really awesome job there! I love them all though :)

Last edited:
Wow! Great collection and great framing! I love the last one with the Beloved Tales and Designer Princess ones. Where did you get those frames and are they really that small? Thanks!

Wow! Great collection and great framing! I love the last one with the Beloved Tales and Designer Princess ones. Where did you get those frames and are they really that small? Thanks!

Thank you! The frames I found at Michael's last year they were only a $1 a piece! I didn't know what I was going to use them for, but I loved and bought them. lol

Wait, is that a pin in the center of the Beauty and the Beast frame!?!?! :shock: :shock:

LOL! Yes, it's the BATB Super Jumbo. Only Belle and Beast are the pin, I used the background that comes with the box to make it more of a centerpiece in my display.

Stunning! Every single frame is so beautifully put together! You can easily tell from looking at them the time and effort you put into the placement of each pin! :) I love how each frame tells a story. It's really hard to pick a favorite even. I also love the way you displayed your designer pins with the two beloved tales one- way to make each pin stand out! ^^

Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Beautiful collection! I am slowing building a Belle board and I am in love with so many of those pins! I LOVE the brocade dress and the chibi belle!

Tanya,
I love your Hercules frame! It makes me want to collect hercules LOL

I love all your frames actually especially your Tangled and Aladdin ones SO BEAUTIFUL!! :)
Thanks for sharing!

Those little frames for the beloved tales pins are fantastic, seems like they were made for those pins. Great find!!

What an impressive collection Tanya! Great job! But omg this last frame!

Random Frames

iphone070.jpg

I'm dying! The frame is so beautiful! You got it at Michaels?
OH wait, I see what it is. They are all tiny frames. I thought they were connected. Still gorgeous! When did you buy it? I hope they still have them or something similar.

Tanya, I love the tiny frames!! What a great way to showcase special pins. Clever! Your whole collection is BEAUTIFUL! Great Job and thanks for sharing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back