• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My collection :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My collection :)

xbeckyx

Halloween Town Resident
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
After 2 years gap of pin trading I am getting back into it :) when I look through my pin books I can see why I loved this hobby so much :)
Hope you like my collection :p

My awesome 2008 Pin bag:
IMG_2283.jpg

Page 1;
IMG_2284.jpg

Random Pins on Page 2
Toy Story / LGM Pins on Page 3 :lgm:
IMG_2285.jpg

Page 4 and Page 5
IMG_2287.jpg

Last Page;
IMG_2288.jpg

:stitch: Stitch Pins!! :stitch:

IMG_2289.jpg

IMG_2290.jpg

IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2292.jpg

IMG_2293.jpg

The collection is still growing :D so for the moment any new pins will now be going onto cork boards :)

I love your Toy Story pins and your super cute avatar:)

Thanks! Also got to love Oraganzation 13 Stitch :stitch:

cool collection

Thanks alot :)

Super cute pins! What a nice collection!

Thanks! I can spend ages just flicking through the pages and looking at all the pins lol

This is a great collection!
I want your "Buckle Up" pin SO bad.

I got that as it will always remind me of my trips to Florida. Me and my family would always laugh about the fact that it reads "Up Buckle"...so when on holiday when we got in the cars, we was always like is everyone up buckled? hehe. its a cool pin :)

Really nice collection! I dont like stitch but I love the one with stitch and the balloons

Really? Thats actually one of the Stitch Pins I like the least lol. I spent about 2 years building up that Stitch collection. And as a second coming of pin collecting Im going to ease off a little of Stitch and collect some new topics. At the moment its Nightmare, esp Lock Shock and Barrel :)

I got that as it will always remind me of my trips to Florida. Me and my family would always laugh about the fact that it reads "Up Buckle"...so when on holiday when we got in the cars, we was always like is everyone up buckled? hehe. its a cool pin :)

Aw! That's very cute. <3
It reminds me of my childhood! Love it!

What a great collection! Your collection makes me want to collect Stitch since there are so many great ones of him! Gosh, thinking about it makes me wallet hurt. haha. <3

Thanks for sharing!

I love your collection! I am so glad I am back pin trading as well. I know my SO will be a tad jealous of some of your stitch pins. :p

Very cool WDI Midway Mania Pins

Thanks! There one of my fav set of pins I own. There very different :)
Im only missing 3 from the whole lot, the Cream Pie, Green Pie and Prize booth. But as they are not of the actual characters, im not in a huge rush to get them.
I actually got them because as most people know I love Little Green Men and back on dizpins I got the LGM pin as a zap! and I adored it. And funnily enough about a week later, I got another zap of the Buzz, Woody and Jessie pin! From one very kind zapper :) I thought it was amazing to be zapped the 3 main characters as a zap!! and from then I traded for the rest of the set :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back