• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Custom Disney Shoes! (Image Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Custom Disney Shoes! (Image Heavy)

Muschmugada

Googlie Bear
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hello, people of the Pin Forum! A little while ago, I picked up a hobby of taking white canvas shoes and using different color sharpies to design custom designs with certain characters on them.

They have been for friends of mine that represent their favorite movie or characters. From the photos below, you can see I've tackled Nightmare Before Christmas, Toy Story, and one with a slew of random characters! :) The Gaston ones were done for my good friend here on the pin forum, Alex a.k.a. ElysionsPrincess, and the Hercules ones were done for Mary-Lou a.k.a. AgentOfAnarchy.

If anyone was interested in a pair of their own, I was going to start an auction very soon that you can win to have ones with your favorite characters as well! If you have any questions about them, please leave them here in this thread and not in the auction. Thanks for looking! :D

null_zps607d5feb.jpg

null_zps7ba374b3.jpg

null_zps3757096f.jpg

null_zps2283ed9b.jpg

null_zps0f67bb0d.jpg

Last edited:
:) The Gaston shoes are amazing!! I wore them all over Disney World and got crazy compliments. Mickey even tried to take them from me! They are really well drawn and have a lot of heart in them!

lol I sell shoes and was thinking of seeing if I could auction some off to a creative person like yourself but everyone thought it was a bad idea lol. I'd so be interested in a pair though! your work is awesome!!!

I love the idea of these shoes! I would have loved a pair for my WDW trip, but it's little over a month away [31 days] so I'd be cutting it a little short. Perhaps next time.

OMG! I want! would you ship to Sweden? Do you make these in child sizes also? I want a pair for me and one each for my girls :p Will really try to win a pair in the auction. Do you sell them otherwise? Or trade for pins or crafts? Dont know if you would be interrested in anything I do but I would try to do whatever you want for a pair of these!

Super cool! You're very talented. If you're looking for ideas for your auction, I would definitely be interested in a Wall-E theme or a Wreck-It Ralph theme! :)

--Melanie

I love the idea of these shoes! I would have loved a pair for my WDW trip, but it's little over a month away [31 days] so I'd be cutting it a little short. Perhaps next time.

He completed my shoes in about a week, so I don't think its too soon as long as he cranked them out! :)

Muschy is at work right now (I'm giving him a nickname because wow that is too long) and he will answer the questions later! But he can make any character. What he's going to do for the auction is offer a pair of blank shoes, any size (probably), for customization any way. He can do any character, movie, or theme (princesses, renaissance, etc). We will see if we can locate child sizes for more variety. There is also an option of the winner securing their own shoes and sending them to him to make sure they fit. Shoes without laces preferred!

these are so amazing, i really cannot wait for mine to come. The creativity is amazing, especially when i said i love everyone you choose. fantastic!!

If I don't win the auction, can I pay you to make some shoes for me? Because I'd really like a pair.

This. :lol: I REALLY want a pair of WiR themed shoes but I doubt I can compete with some of those bids with pins alone >_< Ugh! I could probably try to scrounge some money together, maybe for Xmas or something, we'll see. Please don't let this be your last auction for these shoes >_<

tumblr_mjvmvvo3pm1rlxqtro1_500.gif

This. :lol: I REALLY want a pair of WiR themed shoes but I doubt I can compete with some of those bids with pins alone >_< Ugh! I could probably try to scrounge some money together, maybe for Xmas or something, we'll see. Please don't let this be your last auction for these shoes >_<

Best not use a Dr. Who gif, Matt. Gio "doesn't like the show" >.> (he must be banished!!).

I'm sure he will consider commissioning them for money. Or just trades! :) He is just trying to get his pin collection off the ground haha. He also collects Disney plush and artbooks, so those are also an option! Idk what he has and doesn't have but I know he needs the Mulan artbook...lol. That sucker is crazy rare though.

This definetly will not be my only shoes auction! There has already been a lot off feedback about them so there will, for sure, be more! They're so fun to do and I want to please everyone that I can so it works out perfectly! :)

incredible, i mean really....not only an cool idea but the art is fantastic! so impressed, i predict if you trade them for pins, your collection will be up and running and with good pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back