• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MY Dad got me pins for my bday forgot 1.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY Dad got me pins for my bday forgot 1.....

breadnbutterflies

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
:wiggle:eek:k so my dad is a professional picker he comes across awesome stuff all the time,for me and my kids.anything disney he gives to me regardless if he can make a buck or not.he came across a yard sale thrown by and ex imagineer from wdw she helped launch euro disney and a lot of epcot stuff.needless to say i got a lot of of cool old htf pins......lmk if interested.

pin13829th200
pin1046th200
pin790th200
pin442th200
pin16001th200
pin1863th200
pin2316th200

Last edited:
Wow! I have never seen Pin 790 but I would love to add that to my collection of old pins. Anyway we can make a trade?

Let me know :)

I would love to work something out for Pin 25922. I know I have at least one pin on your wants.

Sandy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back