• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Designer Princess Cinderella Doll - Pics Added pics of other Designer Doll/items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Designer Princess Cinderella Doll - Pics Added pics of other Designer Doll/items.

heyyouwannatrade

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
I was surprised with a Cinderella doll today from dh! I was shocked. He was out running errands and stopped by Disney Store to look at the dolls. When he got there they had them all set out for display and he called to tell me that they were actually really nice in person. I had already said I was not planning to get them (well maybe one or two but not many) so he wanted to let me know that I might want to rethink that. The lady told him the Cindy sold out by lunchtime and that they had rec'd 12 of them to sell. The guy who I chat with at the DS every time I go recognized dh and realized he was standing over by the dolls looking at them and talking to me on the phone about them. He came over and told him that they had one left in the back that somebody had changed their mind on. He asked him if he wanted to get it and he said absolutely. So... I was excited when he came through the door with one. I must say, I do really like it a lot more than I expected to and the head does not look oversized to me in person the way it did in pics. The case is very nice and sturdy. I really like that it comes in a case like that so that you can see the whole doll. It really makes it look more "collectible like". lol I like that the certificate shows right on the back as well.

I snapped some pics of it to share in case anyone else has not seen them yet.

101_1819.jpg

101_1818.jpg

101_1817.jpg

101_1816.jpg

101_1804.jpg

101_1802.jpg

101_1806.jpg

Alright, you get the idea.

I still don't think I am going to try to invest in the full set but I think I will go for at least 4-5 of them. They gave me a "placeholder" type card for next weeks doll so I will be lining up for that one. :D

Anyone else get one today? Opinions?

Last edited:
Wow she does look nice & I love how the case makes them ready to display, it looks much nicer than I thought it would be. Thanks for sharing!

I snapped a few more pics when I went to pick up my Ariel doll Monday. I felt silly snapping away in the middle of the store so early in the morning. haha

Anyway, here are some pics of other dolls and items that were available. I will get some better pics of my Ariel soon too. :)

101_1951.jpg

101_1949.jpg

101_1948.jpg

101_1947.jpg

101_1946.jpg

101_1945.jpg

101_1944.jpg

101_1943.jpg

101_1942.jpg

101_1941.jpg

Sorry for the flash on some of them. I was taking them in a hurry since I felt silly. lol

Ohhh nice! My store only has some notecards. They won't be getting any dolls. :( I probably wouldn't buy them anyway, but I did want to see them in person!

Congrats on your growing collection!

Very nice....so, is anyone going to actually use the notecards, journal, or sticky notes? I am thinking about buying some sticky notes and using a few, but they are so pretty, it will be weird to use them!

These are now available on the disney store uk website aswell.

Is Disney selling it for the same price but making it pounds instead of USD (So £59.50 instead of $59.50)? I noticed they do that with some European stuff (like Vinylmation 3-D pins are $10.95 or €10.95).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back