• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Disney Dolls Collection & OOAK projects! (Image Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Disney Dolls Collection & OOAK projects! (Image Heavy)

Doll_Enchanted

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, everybody. I would like to share with y'all my proudest creation. Last year around this time I began collecting Disney Dolls and making some more movie accurate.

After a couple of months of hard work, blood and sweat ( yes blood ) lol

Here's my near perfect beloved Gaston :D ( thank you Disney for making such a good face mold of him ^^ ) :

IMG_7173.jpg

Merida lend him her arrows lol :)
IMG_7174.jpg

IMG_7175.jpg

IMG_7177.jpg

IMG_7178.jpg

IMG_7181.jpg

Why near perfect to me? difference in skin color and head neck smaller than the body neck ( reason for his ascot ^^ )
IMG_7162.jpg

IMG_7165.jpg

IMG_7164.jpg

Soon to update with my other final OOAK Dolls :D

Last edited:
holy crap did you make him??? and i wouldnt have noticed the color difference if you didnt point it out so good job with the ascot,,,it looks like it came with him

Many thanks for all of your comments :D.

I did make him, I worked around Gaston's original outfit to fit his new bigger muscular body. For example made the boots & gloves because nothing ken size would fit Herc ;) I mean Gaston's body, along other details. His tights are the only think I didn't had to work with since they stretch.
Hopefully Belle joins him soon :D. (well only for the pics lol)

Bringing my thread back to life ! lol

I will be more active sharing with y'all my collections including my OOAK (one of a kind) dolls.

To start this back again here is my OOAK 17" LE of 1 :) Belle!

So so happy with her, this was my 1st time sewing a doll dress :anxious:. Took me a while to find the right gold colors & fabric type I wanted but once I did I got to work. I wanted her to be as close as possible to the movie and or how I see Belle in my mind. Haven't decide if I want to add fake eyelashes if yes I need to practice on other dolls first lol Aaah! she makes me so happy!

_DSC3255.jpg
_DSC3251.jpg
_DSC3249.jpg
_DSC3248.jpg
_DSC3239.jpg
_DSC3268.jpg
_DSC3267-2.jpg

For your first time sewing a doll dress, it looks fantastic!! All those little bitty seams and turns you had to make - wow.
I know next to nothing about remaking dolls...did you take a before pic? And did you need to restyle her hair? (I see she is in a box, but like I said, I have no idea what she used to look like, even if the box is a clue, lol!)

For your first time sewing a doll dress, it looks fantastic!! All those little bitty seams and turns you had to make - wow. I know next to nothing about remaking dolls...did you take a before pic? And did you need to restyle her hair? (I see she is in a box, but like I said, I have no idea what she used to look like, even if the box is a clue, lol!)
Thanks, yeah it was tricky at times. Mostly was done with a sewing machine, rest by hand. Her head is from the 2016 singing Belle doll on a 2012 Belle singing doll body :) and restyled her hair.

This is amazing. I think this is the first time I've ever seen Belle's yellow dress made exactly as it appears in the movie. Excellent work!

Aww... Many thanks! I'm feeling very inspired to make more outfits ^^

Your Belle is lovely! I'd never have guessed it was your first time sewing a doll dress-it looks perfect:)

Many thanks! It was tricky at times but overall I surprised myself lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back