• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My ever growing Vinylmation Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ever growing Vinylmation Collection

edgeo99

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have not been collecting pins for too long now but looking through all these wonderful pin collections gave me some inspiration to go out and get some cork board to start displaying my collection. Obviously my main focus is on vinylmation at this point but I am starting to branch out a little bit to toy story pins, the fast passes and some of the HM pins.

Attachments

• Pin Pic 1.jpg
    Pin Pic 1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 111
  • Pin Pic 3.jpg
    Pin Pic 3.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 111
  • Pin Pic 2.jpg
    Pin Pic 2.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 111
Dont know if you saw but my son is an avid collector of vinylmations. maybe we can see what we each need and do some trading.
Let us know and very nice collection.
He has more than are in his book shown in this pics area because like his star wars ones are in his star wars book and he has some on his boards at home too.

Hope we can help each other out.

That sounds like a good idea Dan. I will look through my traders to see what extra vinylmations I have, not sure off the top of my head right now what I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back