• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My first frames

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first frames

jennafae

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I made my first pin frames this week! This first one is of a set I just finished- and contains one of my favorite pins- if you couldn't tell by my avatar ;) The other two are part of a larger collage of different types of lily pictures. I just got one with a stargazer lily- so that will follow soon.

P.S. If anyone knows of a pin with a calla lily on it- let me know! It would be a must have!

Attachments

• IMG_1150.jpg
    IMG_1150.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_1122.jpg
    IMG_1122.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_1152.jpg
    IMG_1152.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 200
Hey, I love your frames they look so professional! I especially love the first one of the 4 princesses!

I love your frames. I have always wanted to do something like that with my pins and you have giving me some inspiration :).

Those are gorgeous! I'd love to do something special like that where you've showcased just a few pins, or even one in some cases, but I'm afraid even covered from floor to ceiling I wouldn't have enough room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back