• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My First Pin Board - Haunted Mansion mini collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My First Pin Board - Haunted Mansion mini collection!

Snowy717

Snow White / Cat Fanatic
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'm really pleased with how my very first pin display turned out!

306158_10100987061303039_818565_61846274_1979440368_n.jpg

This is my very first pin board, featuring Mickey and Friends as the Haunted Mansion stretch paintings.

All the supplies cost me about $30. I scored the frame on clearance at Michael's, along with a 12x12 cork tile and black woodgrain scrapbooking paper. I printed out the Haunted Mansion logo and a deviantArt pattern for the spooky eyes wallpaper (it's from the hallway and not the room with the stretch paintings, I know...but I couldn't resist the googley eyes and it just screams "Haunted Mansion" to me!) I used my spiderweb die cut for the corners. I cut the cork and the mat paper to size (8x10) and cut out the HM logo. The logo I mounted with some 3D stickum, and the 4 pins I just stuck into the wallpaper over the cork. Because they are so small, they fit behind the glass just fine - this I did not expect, and was a pleasant surprise!

Kinda makes me want to make *more* pin boards. Next up...Cosmic Wave Cats display! :cheshire:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back