• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My First WDI trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My First WDI trip!

caligirlUCR

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99.2%
234   2   1
I had my very first visit to WDI today!! It was very very cool!!! I went a little crazy and spent a bit of money, but not too bad . . . . I bought one of the sorcerer hat mystery boxes, yes only one and I got Duffy!!!!! It was the ONLY one I wanted!!!! I opened it in the store and squealed and jumped up and down when I opened the box! I am sooo excited!! The people with me said my reaction was the best part of the trip! I got some other great pins too - many of which are in my traders :0) Ohh and there was a brand new LE 200 Ariel Sorcerer hat that was released today that is the California Adventure 10th Anniversary event pin that is also in my traders. I added the pin on pin pics but need to resize my picture before I can add it. But here is the pic for all of you!!

A huge thank you to the person who invited me - It was sooo amazing and I really really appreciate it!!! You know who you are!!!

pins.jpg

Last edited:
Ahhh, good times! Congrats on getting there, nice score on the Hat as well.

Ok so I MUST stop... LOL.. I don't collect Princesses or Ariel/Little Mermaid, Sorcerer or anything else that has to do with this pin.... BUT I WANT IT!!!! LOL. It has been added to my wants list... (shivering) I must walk away...:anxious: I must walk away.... :anxious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back