• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Framed Pin Gallery Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
This wall looks so professional and beautiful! You did an excellent job! I especially like the matting that was done for the Dangles. I think I'm going to copy it using scrapbooking supplies- it's absolutely perfect! Glad you are getting your hunny into collecting with you!

Omg...beautiful snow white pins! We haven't been collecting as long...but this gives us an idea of what's all out there! Love the happily ever after on the foiled attempt. Thank you for sharing!

Very nice framed sets. I ran out of room in my cork display case so I started framing pins also. I have them all on the walls in my bedroom, now I'm running out of wall space....lol.

I love your framed pin sets. Especially the Family gathering and This is Love sets. I have been trying to acquire them for some time now!

beautiful collection and I love how it looks up on the wall! Kuddos to the hubby, too! :)

This wall looks so professional and beautiful! You did an excellent job! I especially like the matting that was done for the Dangles. I think I'm going to copy it using scrapbooking supplies- it's absolutely perfect! Glad you are getting your hunny into collecting with you!

It's great seeing them all together what a good grouping of pins, congrats!

Those are gorgeous!!! :D Great job!

Beautiful displays!

They look really great :)

They all look so nice, even better in the the frames. Smart choice

Yeah, the princess couple dangles frame is amazing!! A great idea!

Omg...beautiful snow white pins! We haven't been collecting as long...but this gives us an idea of what's all out there! Love the happily ever after on the foiled attempt. Thank you for sharing!

Love your Snow White collection!!! You have some of my grails! Such a lovely collection.

Very nice framed sets. I ran out of room in my cork display case so I started framing pins also. I have them all on the walls in my bedroom, now I'm running out of wall space....lol.

I love your framed pin sets. Especially the Family gathering and This is Love sets. I have been trying to acquire them for some time now!

Thanks everyone! I love admiring them in my living room :)

I'm very lucky that I chose a character to collect that so few pins have been made for! As to the frame sets, I used to pick the pin events I would go to based on if there was a Snow Prince pin to be had, lol.

The DA and park pins I'm missing, I kick myself over. I chose not to buy them, figuring I could trade for them, and its just never happened.

Beautiful displays! Everything is so neatly organized and shiny!

Also, bless your hubby for "letting" you put them up (you know you would have anyway), hehe!

Oh man, you have the Klimt Kiss pin, so awesome! What a neat collection. He's my favorite prince too, well animated prince, I do so love Robert from Enchanted, Patrick Dempsey's pretty "McDreamy" and so is James Marsden for that matter and he's the actual prince.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back