• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My good luck today at the DVC Merry Mixer

Status
Not open for further replies.
My good luck today at the DVC Merry Mixer

Spiffie

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I went to the last DVC Merry Mixer of 2010 this afternoon. I have never been to one and didn't know what to expect. It just so happened that our vacation coincided with this event, so we went. They had pins available for purchase (as well as other merchandise - beach towels, post cards, toothpick holders, etc.). I purchased a few of the DVC Gingerbread pins. They had snacks available and crafts for kids, characters and dancing and a DJ. But all that to say that they had PIN TRADING! And merchandise previews. But you were allowed to trade up to two pins off their board. It was a small board. Probably 18" square at most. So, I traded two and my DH traded one and ALL THREE ARE ARTIST PROOFS!

I am in my hotel, but here is a quick photo:

16d2d3ff.jpg

Anyway, I just thought I would share my little bit of fun today!

Happy New Year everyone! Be safe!

Congratulations on the pins from the board.

I attended this on Friday 10th. It was my first one aswell, I really enjoyed it, especially getting the gingerbread decoration for the tree afterwards. I will get around to posting my hoard of new pins next week.

Wow Very cool!

I guess thats one more Reason we should buy into DVC, If i could just fit it in the budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back