• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Grail Doll For Sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Grail Doll For Sale...

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
There is a November 17" Anna doll for sale, and as many of you know, she is my ultimate grail!!! :drool: I have been after her for a year now and would do nearly anything to be able to call her mine!!! :eek2: Due to recent issues, I have no money saved up, but have a set of the Acme Archives LE 500 Anna and Elsa Frozen character key cels that I am considering parting with as hard as that is for me! I had them framed together, but they are still in their original plastic in the frame and can easily be removed! :) Here is a picture:

So...

What are these currently selling for if anyone knows?
Would there be any interest in purchasing these to help a broke collector get his ultimate grail? :lol:

Also looking to see what else I might be able to sell!!! :eek: I am scared she may never be mine! Ha ha!

Thanks!

Found an another Anna doll...for $720!!! :anxious: Hopefully I can sell these to get me started towards that goal and maybe get my dream doll!!! :x: Two great opportunities and no money!!! :facepalm: LOL! Isn't that how it always works! :)

Thank you very much!!! :) I agree...I have already waited over a year, it won't kill me to have to wait longer if I need to do so! :) Although, hopefully I can get these sold and will not have to wait a lot longer! :x: LOL!

hi, can't figure out how to post on here. trying to let everyone know i have a markrita surfing stitch hidden pin box for sale

A quick look on Ebay seems to show the Elsa and Anna key cells available between around $22.95 and the $50 mark each as a "buy now" item. Sorry, probably not what you want to hear...

Edit to say oops, that actually refers to the LE2500 editions. Sorry.

Last edited:
Thank you so very much for looking that information up for me!!! :bigthumb: A least it gives me a little something to go off of for now! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back