• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My haul this month

Status
Not open for further replies.
My haul this month

sparten777

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
This is my haul from my 1st month of collecting. Sold one collection of things to bring in my dream set of trash can pins.

Attachments

• image-427305932.jpg
    image-427305932.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 210
Oh wow, you got the trash cans!! Those are awesome! Great job! (wow, any bystanders that happen to find themselves in this thread might be a little confused by all of the congrats and exaltation about trash cans :lol: )

I really like the trash cans! I have a few on my wants list. I haven't seen any in person but they sure look nice in pictures.

trash cans are one thing I DONT collect. lol but i always stop when i see one cause theyare great and always catch my eye, you must be stoaked. Wow can you tell im a teen of the 80's? staoked.

I am sooo jealous of the trashcans! I was in DLR trading last week and I saw someone with two of the trashcans. He wouldn't trade them for ANYTHING haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back