• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! My ISOs

SOLD! My ISOs

atticus

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I’ve had a lot of luck lately finding some of my ISOs, especially with the help of jjgasman (thanks!). I thought I’d push my luck and see if I can hunt down any of the others.

If you have any of these let me know!

5314edb31a0eb8739a08bb7a50a33f32.jpg

a62138c3e39fdbdab0be610f700b934a.jpg

14830daeac2dabf8422b9b91179f3ec8.jpg

7eaed3e9d95ff9232a38e84ba4832909.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have Rizzo. And you have a ton of my wants. Want to take a look on pinpics (I'm ajk there as well) and send me a DM indicating which pins you would be willing to trade for him?

Okay great, I'll send you a message! My pinpics is actually wildly out of date, I didn't trade on there for a couple of years and now it's so much work to update I can't bring myself to do it. I'll look through your wants and see what I have.

Back