• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My LE doll dreams are COMING TRUE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My LE doll dreams are COMING TRUE!

jrsinger78

jrsinger78
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just had to share this excitement before I pop!!! The wonderfully sweet seller that I'm getting my long awaited Snow White from (which will arrive Tuesday!) at such a great price is also selling me blonde Rapunzel for $200 even - free shipping!!!!! God bless kindhearted people :) almost want to cry from joy! I do eventually want LE Belle and Tiana, but no rush for them.... THESE were my 2 grails, and now I'll have them both. *Stunned and amazed*

I'm starting to feel guilty for spending the money on my 2 grails at once... I know I got great deals, but it is a bit of a chunk of change :( anybody else ever feel the guilt??? I'm sure I'm not alone! LOL

Yeah it has happened to me a lot of times. There are times where I'm searching and looking for Grails and they just doesn't pop out. Suddenly more than 2 grails have poped out at once. So no worries, if you have the money don't feel guilty, after all remember you dedicate time to search for them, and in the end it's so worthy :D ! Please post pictures as soon as you get your grails! We would love to see!

Oh yes I spent quite a bit on alice but you can't even find the alice now at the price I paid since she gone up even more since then, so I can say I regret it, besides, we should all be able to treat ourselves once on a while.

Yeah it has happened to me a lot of times. There are times where I'm searching and looking for Grails and they just doesn't pop out. Suddenly more than 2 grails have poped out at once. So no worries, if you have the money don't feel guilty, after all remember you dedicate time to search for them, and in the end it's so worthy :D ! Please post pictures as soon as you get your grails! We would love to see!

I certainly will, thanks!!!!! Now both of mine will be floor display dolls so no COA, but that's totally fine with me as I won't be reselling! ;)

Oh yes I spent quite a bit on alice but you can't even find the alice now at the price I paid since she gone up even more since then, so I can say I regret it, besides, we should all be able to treat ourselves once on a while.

cant argue with that - Amen! :D

I'm starting to feel guilty for spending the money on my 2 grails at once... I know I got great deals, but it is a bit of a chunk of change :( anybody else ever feel the guilt??? I'm sure I'm not alone! LOL

Hmmm... that was me last year when I finally broke down and decided to break my own long-standing rule to not collect any dolls larger than a 1/6 scale (dolls around 12" tall). I could not resist trying to get LE Snow White, LE blonde Rapunzel, and the LE Queen of Hearts doll. In the course of 2012, I spent a great deal of money catching up with the 17" dolls with the Princess/Villains/Wonderland themes, and there were times that after I made a purchase I did wonder if I was too hasty, but once I received the dolls in hand, those thoughts totally disappeared. Keep in mind that the earlier 17" LE dolls in particular will probably not drop in price any time soon, so sometimes it is better to get them sooner rather than later and end up spending a lot more for the same dolls. In fact, dolls like LE Tiana, LE Belle, and LE blonde Rapunzel already cost on average about $100 more in 2013 than last year at this time on eBay. LE Snow White seems to have stabilized at around $600 on average, and LE Alice has now shot up into the stratosphere in terms of what people are asking for her.

I totally agree that in life we do need to treat ourselves once in a while, especially for something that you really, really want and know that you will cherish for a long time to come. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back