• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My lion king frames.. ((EDIT 10/29/2014))

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lion king frames.. ((EDIT 10/29/2014))
That's a great idea! I think I am going to steal it. :D Did you get the foam core at Michael's? Assuming you take the glass off right?

That's a great idea! I think I am going to steal it. :D Did you get the foam core at Michael's? Assuming you take the glass off right?

Ours came with plastic instead of glass...I guess I can put it back on though.

Yep! But you can get foam core at like target too but i think micheals has it cheaper. I buy the big ones because they're cheaper and cut them down myself with an exacto knife.

um. Also. The one i got isn't deep enough to put the back back on so we had to tape it in the frame. but when it's hanging up it's find. If you cut small wedges with the foam core after and smoosh them in the corners the boards will hold pretty well.

Can I just say..as someone who is trying to up their TLK pin count, I am in awe and quite envious of your whole collection! Your whole pin display looks extremely well-crafted and beautifully done. :)

Can I just say..as someone who is trying to up their TLK pin count, I am in awe and quite envious of your whole collection! Your whole pin display looks extremely well-crafted and beautifully done. :)

Thankyou very much! I have alot of extra pins and things not in my frame so if you wanna trade sometime I've got extras of some stuff! :D

These look really awesome! :- ) You have a great selection of pins here. I am a Lion King collector too although new to the Disney pins world.. I have mostly collected other merchandise until now! Already see some on your boards that I hope I can get someday!

These look really awesome! :- ) You have a great selection of pins here. I am a Lion King collector too although new to the Disney pins world.. I have mostly collected other merchandise until now! Already see some on your boards that I hope I can get someday!

Hi there and Welcome to DPF!

Thankyou so much :3 Because of the 20th anniversary i ended up with a couple of extra TLK pins recently and if you ever want to trade let me know! :D

I would love to sometime! I'll get in touch when I have built up some pins to trade with.. right now I only have Lion King ones I intend to keep XD The trading part is all new to me! In the meantime I would love to hear which pins you have spares of? So I know what to aim toward! He he. :- ) Feel free to PM me. It's always nice to meet a fellow Lion King fan.

What a great way to enjoy your collection, and great advice on display building.

I've been using cork but foam board sounds so much easier!

What a great way to enjoy your collection, and great advice on display building.

I've been using cork but foam board sounds so much easier!

upside of foam core: SUPER EASY and cheap, easier to find and more sturdy for cutting.
the downside is the holes are permanent, so if you wanna reorganize your displays alot youll have to be careful or just poke new holes.

we reuse ours all the time by just putting new backer paper on it :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back