• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Mulan PODM Collection

Speaking of PODMs, if anyone has a Little Mermaid to trade - any scene, doesn't matter - would love a shot at it. It's the last one I need. I am not like you folks with amazing multi-pin collections of certain movies. Just trying to finish my set of one from each.

I may actually have one, I will check to see if it's considered a "spare" PODM or in my collection.

I let go of a few extra Hatters back in the day (mine were all gotten around release time or shortly thereafter), but think I kept one of each character solo and a group shot. There was another group tea party table shot (I think - or maybe just Hatter & Hare together?) that I'd wanted but never got. The one I'd consider letting go of that I'm not fond of is the "cocaine Alice" shot lol of her with her face in the sugar bowl. Think I still have that one with the rest, but yeah, mine are put away rather than on display because I never figured out a safe way to do it!

LOL, I remember that Alice PODM scene. That one was hilarious.

Great collection of these! I can see why they stopped making them, though...I can only imagine the insanity in the shops when new ones came out. The only ones I ever saw when I was there were all bad frames. I wonder where all of those ended up.

Back