• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Mulan PODM Collection

What a wonderful set. Now I will have to show mine. It will take a while cause I can't figure out how to post photos on DPF.

Reactions: Ajk
What an amazing collection! Talk about covering the whole movie. Congrats!

What a wonderful set. Now I will have to show mine. It will take a while cause I can't figure out how to post photos on DPF.
If you use your phone to access it, get the free Tapatalk app and load them through there (go to dpf through the app).

If you use a computer, get a free account at Imgur.com, load your pictures there, and then you can link to them from your dpf post.

Looking forward to seeing them!

This makes me a little sad I didn't keep all of mine. I let go of two or three of them. And still have one that I am not terribly fond of and may let go of eventually.

Beautiful collection! Here she is in this year's Lunar New Year parade.
22a2e0eab3cbe32178a9fb89a8abb66b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

This makes me a little sad I didn't keep all of mine. I let go of two or three of them. And still have one that I am not terribly fond of and may let go of eventually.

Ooh... let me or @bcol or @LittleBird know if you decide to let them go! :D

I got at least half of them the first few months after the original release date and then started accumulating more over time.

These are amazing. Do you display them?

I wish, but no wall space. Plus, the lights, I don't want what happened to another DPF member (she put it up to the light too long and it burned!) to happen to me.

So, they are in photo boxes that I got from Michael's here:

10174559_u2.jpg

I need to check my closet (that's where they are) to see if I have space in one of my last ones. If not, maybe I'll order another one online, lol

I wish, but no wall space. Plus, the lights, I don't want what happened to another DPF member (she put it up to the light too long and it burned!) to happen to me.

So, they are in photo boxes that I got from Michael's here:

10174559_u2.jpg

I need to check my closet (that's where they are) to see if I have space in one of my last ones. If not, maybe I'll order another one online, lol

Wait what? They were backlit for too long and the film cell burned?
Was this the display @Snoffsan made?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have LED strips in my display so does not glow very bright. Also I don´t have mine on every day. I just light it up when I have people over or so just to be on the safe side . My pins are in great condition and has not burned,

I have decided to try to update my collection this year. I have a few extras and I want other scenes in a few so will be trading. But only PODM for PODM.

Wait what? They were backlit for too long and the film cell burned?
Was this the display @Snoffsan made?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, it wasn't @Snoffsan , it was another DPF member. She was a teen when she started here, I don't remember her user name, but her real name is Zoe. She and her parents would drive to DSSH and go into the alley to get pins too. She held her Aladdin PODM up to the light so much to admire it and then one time she did that, it burned the frame!

Ooh... let me or @bcol or @LittleBird know if you decide to let them go! :D

I got at least half of them the first few months after the original release date and then started accumulating more over time.
I let go of a few extra Hatters back in the day (mine were all gotten around release time or shortly thereafter), but think I kept one of each character solo and a group shot. There was another group tea party table shot (I think - or maybe just Hatter & Hare together?) that I'd wanted but never got. The one I'd consider letting go of that I'm not fond of is the "cocaine Alice" shot lol of her with her face in the sugar bowl. Think I still have that one with the rest, but yeah, mine are put away rather than on display because I never figured out a safe way to do it!

Speaking of PODMs, if anyone has a Little Mermaid to trade - any scene, doesn't matter - would love a shot at it. It's the last one I need. I am not like you folks with amazing multi-pin collections of certain movies. Just trying to finish my set of one from each.

Back