• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My New Collections !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My New Collections !!!

speedwaystar1

UK Disney Fan
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
I recently decided I liked far too many characters to focus on just two (Jessica & Tinkerbell) so I've decided to change my approach and collect enough to frame and then change my focus .
I've got too many pins sat in bags when they really should be decorating my walls .
Two characters at a time seems to work well for me
So my new collections are going to be :cheshire: Cheshire Cat :cheshire: and :donald: Donald Duck :donald:

I try and keep my PinPics up to date , and I'll be talking a pic of my traders to post for those of you who don't use the site , so if anyone has any pins of these two for trade feel free to PM me . If I don't already have it I'll probably be interested , although I'm not really looking for HM pins of these two .

I think this is great. :) I'm just getting started, but I hope to have multiple themes that I will rotate through so I can switch my focus periodically and not get burned out.

I love Donald! He's been my favorite character since I was a little kid, and I recently decided to start collecting him too. :) Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back