• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My pin collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pin collection

atypicalcupcake

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I've been collecting Disney pins since September 2013 when I got to visit Disney World for the first time :D I collect other pins as well, which is why in one of the frames you may see one or two non-Disney pins. But here is my little collection! I hope my collection keeps growing! As you can tell I kind of have a thing for Wreck-it-Ralph :p One day I hope to add the Pixilated Jumbo Ralph pin to my collection, it would be so perfect since the graphics remind me of the video games I grew up playing. Anyways, I figured I'd share my collection on here, so here it is!

13276725423_fc5bbd2bd6.jpg
13276911734_8a05cc1971.jpg

13276911804_6edba81abc.jpg

13276725603_fc2cef519b.jpg

13276583645_46b1f29132.jpg

Thanks guys! Any suggestion as to how to keep my collection growing? I check eBay for pins sometimes, but I am skeptical about buying from there. I note a lot of people like trading but I feel like I can't since I only ever get pins I really want.

Nice Collection :)
Love the WIR, I'm also collecting WIR. Their pins are so hard to get :( Hehe Good luck with the rest of your collection :)

Thanks guys! Any suggestion as to how to keep my collection growing? I check eBay for pins sometimes, but I am skeptical about buying from there. I note a lot of people like trading but I feel like I can't since I only ever get pins I really want.

I would suggest looking for lots of pins on Ebay (NOT the "100% tradable" scrapper lots, lol) but sometimes people will sell small groups from their collections. I try to buy those because then I am usually getting a pin or two that I want to keep at a low cost, and then I have traders too. It's a win win :)

I also LOVE that Mario star pin!

I would suggest looking for lots of pins on Ebay (NOT the "100% tradable" scrapper lots, lol) but sometimes people will sell small groups from their collections. I try to buy those because then I am usually getting a pin or two that I want to keep at a low cost, and then I have traders too. It's a win win :)

I also LOVE that Mario star pin!

That is actually a brilliant suggestion! Thanks so much. The only down side is that I am certain I will find more pins I will want/need now haha.

LOL yup that definitely happens. When I started pins I thought "I'm only gonna get Aladdin ones and they have to be ones I REALLY like! I will not spend a fortune like some people" but then I started collecting Ariel, and Dumbo, and Hercules, and now I am trapped. Lol :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

LOL yup that definitely happens. When I started pins I thought "I'm only gonna get Aladdin ones and they have to be ones I REALLY like! I will not spend a fortune like some people" but then I started collecting Ariel, and Dumbo, and Hercules, and now I am trapped. Lol :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Nice! Hercules is another character I want some pins of! oh goodness... its starting! haha

You have some great pins! The WiR ones all look great together. I also love the star-power one (I have a thing for Mario Kart haha)

Welcome to the forum!! :)

-Charlie

I love all the WIR pins. Thats a minor collection of mine, but I really want that Sugar Racer set someday. And now the DSF WIR train pin set.

I love all the WIR pins. Thats a minor collection of mine, but I really want that Sugar Racer set someday. And now the DSF WIR train pin set.

Love seeing all the WIR love here! The racers was actually a surprise Christmas gift from my bf. I super surprised and speechless. I'm back and forth on wanting the train. There are some pins from the set I want, but I feel like it doesn't make sense to just have 1 train piece lol. The jumbo Raplh is the last one (from all the ones that have been released) that I really want. The taffyta circle racer would be cool too haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back