• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Pin Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Pin Collection

AidanShepard

A Villainous Villain!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I just wanna show off my pins. It's a small collection, but a good one. Still good. c: Bonus Universal Studios pins!

And there's more on the way! 8D

0234e528a29356ab89e72687b58d50ab.jpg

Last edited:
What are you talking about?! XD This is quite large, and awesome collection, thanks for sharing! :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone!

I am definitely working on growing it - but I am quickly running out of space in my binder, lol! I'm gonna have to find either another binder or some other alternative!

Yay cork boards! My favorite part of collecting! XD I love arranging them. :D

Beautiful so far! Can't wait to see where it goes. :3

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Beautiful collection - it's quite impressive, actually! How long have you been collecting?

I love the bit of Harry Potter I saw mixed in. (Dumbledore's Army forever.)

:)
Well I got a FEW in Feb 2015. No LEs, I had no clue pin trading was even a thing. I just liked the pins.

Then this year, in Oct, I really started getting into it and even got a few LE - though I didn't know they were at the time. That's when I officially started. So.. mm, two months, cuz that was the last week of October! Sadly, I didn't do any actual trading because, well, I'm dumb, lol.

When I got home from that trip, I started looking into pin trading (which is when I found this forum) and looking up tips (I had no idea about scrappers and tbh I'm very happy I learned about them before buying pin lots off of eBay - or trading in the parks).

I came in at a very expensive time, though, what with Halloween/Beauty and the Beast Anniv/Moana/Christmas! And I've already met some pretty sweet people. I'm even considering moving to SoCal or Florida (I wanted to move out of NC well before this anyways, haha).

What made me really happy was that there was a genuine community for it. It's a little difficult for me to socialize (where I work, I'm literally the youngest by some ten years!), and so really it's the community that just sucked me in. So if I seem way too eager to please, forgive me!

I have a bad habit of just getting pins I like though so I've got very few traders.. though I really like trying to keep an eye out for pins I think other people would like.

And I've rambled a lot. ._. Sorry;;

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Well I got a FEW in Feb 2015. No LEs, I had no clue pin trading was even a thing. I just liked the pins.

Then this year, in Oct, I really started getting into it and even got a few LE - though I didn't know they were at the time. That's when I officially started. So.. mm, two months, cuz that was the last week of October! Sadly, I didn't do any actual trading because, well, I'm dumb, lol.

When I got home from that trip, I started looking into pin trading (which is when I found this forum) and looking up tips (I had no idea about scrappers and tbh I'm very happy I learned about them before buying pin lots off of eBay - or trading in the parks).

I came in at a very expensive time, though, what with Halloween/Beauty and the Beast Anniv/Moana/Christmas! And I've already met some pretty sweet people. I'm even considering moving to SoCal or Florida (I wanted to move out of NC well before this anyways, haha).

What made me really happy was that there was a genuine community for it. It's a little difficult for me to socialize (where I work, I'm literally the youngest by some ten years!), and so really it's the community that just sucked me in. So if I seem way too eager to please, forgive me!

I have a bad habit of just getting pins I like though so I've got very few traders.. though I really like trying to keep an eye out for pins I think other people would like.

And I've rambled a lot. ._. Sorry;;

Moving to SO CAL you say? ;D

Moving to SO CAL you say? ;D

It's an idea, lol. I won't lie, one of the reasons would be to get easier access to the DSF..

I just don't even know the first thing about moving out of state, despite trying to look up what to do. I want to make sure I'd have a job, then look into housing and such.. you know, the basics, lol.

It's an idea, lol. I won't lie, one of the reasons would be to get easier access to the DSF..

I just don't even know the first thing about moving out of state, despite trying to look up what to do. I want to make sure I'd have a job, then look into housing and such.. you know, the basics, lol.

Haha, tbh there really isn't a major advantage being near DSF ESPECIALLY if you don't have multiple people to go with you during releases, or unless you can leave work, school, home etc. to go to a PTD flip. If you do decide to come I'd love to have another pin buddy at DSF! :D

Haha, tbh there really isn't a major advantage being near DSF ESPECIALLY if you don't have multiple people to go with you during releases, or unless you can leave work, school, home etc. to go to a PTD flip. If you do decide to come I'd love to have another pin buddy at DSF! :D

To be honest I would just love to work for Disney. T.T

Alas. My animating skills are nil!

If I do I'll let you know! It'd be great to have a friend already. :D

Love the pins. A lil Stitch, a lil BATB, nice variety. Pretty soon you will need another board!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back