• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My REAL Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
My REAL Introduction

frozenlanterns

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Ok, my last thread in the Introductions section of this amazing site was just a tester to make sure my avatar appeared, so here is my REAL intro! I am currently collecting Tinker Bell (all fairies, really), Little Green Man, and, of course, LUMPY! I have a few Lilo pins, but I'm not constantly keeping my eyes out for her like I am Tink, LGM, and Lumpy. I have around 550 pins in my collection, which isn't bad considering my age and how often we go to WDW. About 1/3 of my collection is Tinker Bell. I haven't figured out how to post my grails yet, so I will just tell you. My first is pin 61204, which is the Aurora gem. I've been hunting for this one since it was released, but I am not planning on spending $50 for it, yet. My second is pin 62426, which is the Tinker Bell Damselle pin. My third, and final one I'll be listing is 16450, which is the Tink "Magic of Disney Animation: Ink and Paint" pin. I also really like Imagineering pins since I want to be an Imagineer one day. I'm attending my first PTN on Nov. 2 at WDW. I'm super excited! However, I can't find my traders so I will have to do a lot of "trading to trade" so I can rebuild my stash. I can't think of anything else to say without telling you my whole life story so I think I'll stop here. Any advice for a DPF newbie like me would be helpful! Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back