• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Side Collections: Alice, Robin Hood, Sword in the Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Side Collections: Alice, Robin Hood, Sword in the Stone

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
11-25-14: Updated with new photos... See post #26. :wavey:

So, I thought I'd share a photo of my newest frame... Just because!

IMG_8763_zps95e29e5d.jpg

This is my Alice in Wonderland, Sword in the Stone, and Robin Hood collection.

A very special thank you to all my friends on the forum who helped me get these beautiful pins.

:hug:​

Last edited:
Thank you, siberiaya! I got one from a trade with docfish2u, and the other I won in one of Goofy Moe's games!

(Oh, and the Mad Hatter hat I traded for at the park.)

Last edited:
So cute! You have some great SitS pins! Especially the sword and anvil! I'm trying to track that one down! Glad to see it actually exists. XD hahah!

Lovely collections! :3

~Merlin

Thanks, Merlin! I got the Sword in the Stone pin recently, through a trade on PinPics. It's really neat, how the sword actually slides in and out of the anvil.

I hope you find one for your own collection soon!

Ahhhh Madam Mim! Do they have one of her as the dragon or pig? That would be sooo cool. Great collection so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back