• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My small collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
My small collection

Santi

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just took a few quick pictures
I got a new pin bag and a cork board, I'll take better pics once I get them all set up 8)

tumblr_lubansrckK1r1gehh
tumblr_lubansrckK1r1gehh

tumblr_lubansrckK1r1gehh

tumblr_lubansrckK1r1gehh

tumblr_lubansrckK1r1gehh

tumblr_lubansrckK1r1gehh

tumblr_lubansrckK1r1gehh

You call this small?? I think you got quite a few!! I love the collection!! Congratulations on collection that your growing!! I am jeoulas of some of the pins you got!! I cant wait to see it displayed on your cork board!! [=

This is an awesome collection, and not small by any means. Now my Stitch collection is SMALL. Lol It dwindled down to 12 pins :p But congrats on a terrific collection, and please keep us updated!

:'D
bought some more pins yesterday
also put all my pins into my new pin bag
It looks really nice
sucks I'll have to take some off soon to put on the cork board Lol!

:'D I usually buy 50-100 pins at a time
they're really inexpensive pins, then I turn around and use them as trade fodder c:

50-100? How do you people do this? I'm lucky if I can get just one. How much do you pay for a single inexpensive pin when you buy that many?

ebay : D

<3 I loooove the lion king, I wish they sold more 8(

If you are buying from a seller that is from china, I can almost guarantee you that they are all fake pins. That does not mean that you can't trade them, but it adds to the problem that is plaguing our hobby. Hopefully now that you know, you stay away from these in the future. It's just not an ethical way to do this

If you are buying from a seller that is from china, I can almost guarantee you that they are all fake pins. That does not mean that you can't trade them, but it adds to the problem that is plaguing our hobby. Hopefully now that you know, you stay away from these in the future. It's just not an ethical way to do this
I buy from a seller in the US as far as I could tell they were all real, I've only got one fake one to my knowledge, and it was from a cast member xD

Great collection! I have a few lion king pins if you wanted to take a look, one Nala pin is up for trade/sale if you're interested, pm me.

-Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back