• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Small Pin Collection of other Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Small Pin Collection of other Characters

DumboLover21

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.8%
160   2   1
As most of you may know I collect Dumbo mainly, I do collect a little of other Disney characters on the side. Here is my board of my other characters. [= I know it's not much but I am VERY picky about what I want to add and keep. These are the ones that I cannot let go of. I will update pictures later on when I get more to grow my collection.

For now I hope you enjoy my pictures and I am sorry if the pictures are too small. I dont know how to get them to a good size on here. Thanks for looking and ENJOY!!

WP_002051.jpg

WP_002053.jpg

WP_002055.jpg

WP_002056.jpg

WP_002057.jpg

WP_002058.jpg

Hi Marcia! Nice pins!!! It's always fun to see what others collect! Thank you for sharing your pin pictures and we'd love to see your Dumbo pins too! Wishing you a great weekend!! Take care, *bjr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back