• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Snow White Board (and all it's side effects)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Snow White Board (and all it's side effects)

Arendelle

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Well, now that my Snow White collection is completely organized (online and off!) I can show you all my "Snow Board" :).

]

To hopefully show that I really have been WORKING at organizing (hehe) here are my Snow White traders (all fully loaded on DPP for your convenience):

]

(Aren't they neat and tidy? :)) Next I will show you my additional keepers that did not have room to fit on my board :-( ]

The Allison Lefcort will go nicely in my china cabinet, but I'm not sure what to do about the others?!

My final picture is the pins that did not make it onto DPP because they seem unwanted! I'm afraid they are doomed to be lanyard fodder for future park trips. (And I thought some of them were cute, there are even some LEs, but apparently the masses have spoken!)]

Well, thanks to a suggestion, it's on to Beauty and the Beast for me! So hopefully in the next week I will have cleaned up and organized more of my collection and have even more to share with you all! Enjoy and let me know what you think about this Snow White collection.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. your snow white collection is BANANAS. and with that, I'm off to find traders suitable of your amazing traders!! hahaha, well done!! (I can already see a few that I wouldn't mind acquiring :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back