• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My ultimate Hercules grail has come home!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ultimate Hercules grail has come home!!!

disneycrazee

I just got pixelexia, ok?
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Many thanks to AgentOfAnarchy for her alert on some great Herc pins on the bay. For a while I would check constantly for this one pin, but it NEVER showed up ANYWHERE. I was pretty convinced I would never see it, let alone own it.

***squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*** I still can't believe it's mine! It's tiny but gorgeous! I already had the matching Meg, and ever since I acquired her, it has been my dream to find Herc. :D

Woop woop! I'm so happy for you they are unique pins and its great after searching so long you have him:D I bought a grail from that seller too! great minds think alike. They look so great in this picture, the text on them is so funky, I hope I will get them one day too.

Thanks everyone! :D

Omg Meg!! Beautiful love your new pins! Congrats on your amazing new additions. Are these Japanese? They remind me of two pins I have of Al and Jas.
Oooooh it's very possible! Virtually nothing is known about these pins.

Woop woop! I'm so happy for you they are unique pins and its great after searching so long you have him:D I bought a grail from that seller too! great minds think alike. They look so great in this picture, the text on them is so funky, I hope I will get them one day too.
I know you will! :D

Yay! Another grail bites the dust!
Best feeling, right?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back