• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Mystery Zap!!

ZAPPED! Mystery Zap!!

ALittleBitOfMagic

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Mystery Zapper from Arizona, THANK YOU so much! I just went back to school last week so my mom called today saying I seemed to have "another of those pin packages." Knowing the only trade I had going was from the UK and that I had given them my school address I was VERY confused. I asked what the return address read and she laughed and said, "I don't know what it means but it says 'zap, zap zap' " :lol:. Now mind you, I was still at school this morning but only had one class today so I rushed back home to skype with her so I could watch her open the package for me :) AHHH. THANK YOU. I would loveee to know who you are so I can thank you properly (and add you to my SIG), but if you choose to remain anonymous I understand :p

ANYWAY, picture of me & my mom skyping and her showing me the wondrous GRAILLLL zap! I have sent out so many trade requests for this darned pin and now I can put the Lady & Tramp together :D

Thank you thank you!

I know who that special somebody is, but it is not my place to out anybody. I do know that person is a very special member here!!! Congratulations on an amazing pin. It came out when we were at Disneyland in December and I was only able to get one of them as a gift for a friend. You have been given a rare find indeed!!! Time to work on that siggy!!!

Back