• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! NBC Ghost Mail! Amazing Zap from Poohlady5!

ZAPPED! NBC Ghost Mail! Amazing Zap from Poohlady5!

SkeleCountry

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I want to say Thank You! A million times over to the awesome dpf member Poohlady5!! Thank you for the amazing zaps along that came with the auction win/trade! You have gone above and I'm honestly speechless, I can really only say Thank you!!

c0fZMhy.jpg
[/IMG]

The trade auction win is the hitchhiking ghosts pin set from the Florida project...Which are Pin 84268 WDW - Florida Project - Mystery Collection - Character Buttons - Ezra Only, Pin 84266 WDW - Florida Project - Mystery Collection - Character Buttons - Gus Only and Pin 84267 WDW - Florida Project - Mystery Collection - Character Buttons - Phineas Only! I love them, I love them, I love them!! I now have all the hitchhiking ghost pins on my special disney ghost pins display!!

Also included are the super fabulous Nightmare Before Christmas pin back buttons, I can't stop staring @ the blue skull background Jack!! Oh! And, the Gus and Phineas mystery pins too!! Which are Pin 16052 WDW - Haunted Mansion Hitchhiking Ghost #2 (Green) and Pin 16051 WDW - Haunted Mansion Hitchhiking Ghost #1 (Blue).

Back