• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need help! Is this Jumbo Pin the real deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need help! Is this Jumbo Pin the real deal?

The_Little_Mermaid_89

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I would like some help determining whether or not a pin I purchased a couple of years back is real. I cannot remember who the seller was so I can't really check back on it. I now know to do more research on sellers before buying. This pin feels fairly smooth around the "edges" of pin and it has really good weight to it. It's quite heavy. I believe I bought it used but it still came with the card back. The back (probably from just being used) has a slight patina. The back looks fairly shiny to me though. It's the LE 500 Winnie the pooh Honeycomb jumbo pin. I would really appreciate some insight on this. The reason being especially is because I do want to use this pin to sell or trade. I don't want to sell or trade an unauthorized pin to anyone. I don't want to be seen as the kind of person who is scamming someone. That I want to avoid. Thanks!

unnamed2_zpsdc2404e3.jpg
unnamed_zps062e09f7.jpg
unnamed3_zps19a780ab.jpg
Please don't mind the dust sticking on the felt :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back