• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Need Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need Ideas

Ventchick

The DPF Ventriloquist
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I need some ideas on how to go about getting another Steamboat Willie PODM for a little buddy of mine. I don't have much to auction, and I'm poor at the moment... I really wanna get this kid a SW PODM because he LOVES Willie. He's 14, he's bullied all the time, his parents divorced and on Tuesday (Feb. 5th) the dog that he's known all his life has to be put to sleep. I want to try to cheer he and his 15 year old sister up... and I'll start with him.

Does ANYONE have any ideas on how to get this? Could I post an auction with multiple lower value pins, and hope for the best? Should I post in the wanted thread? I'd love to get this for him, and if I need to, I'll just give him my Steamboat Willie PODM.

Please advise good people of DPF! :)

Wow... If I hadn't JUST traded my PODM I would help you out... I am so sorry!!

This PODM is one of the easier pins to get, I really hope you get it! Good luck!!!

I would try selling some stuff... DVDs, CDs, video games... or even some of your trader pins! Really, SBW PODMs go for about $40.00 for a nice scene on Ebay. I would also post a wanted thread here in the "Sales" forum because someone who has one may sell you one and let you make payments :)
Or someone may even zap you one. I would if I had an extra one on me. That poor kid... I can't imagine... He's lucky to have a friend like you thinking about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back