• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

need pic of legit alice error pin #6370

Status
Not open for further replies.
need pic of legit alice error pin #6370

disneyfreak619

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I just traded for this alice error pin
pin6370th72
but the color looks washed. I also have the sister pin (
pin13330th72
)and back says 2002 but on the error pin is says 2007. They both have different textures on the backs. Im going to assume that the error pin I traded for is counterfeit or a scrapper. Can anyone who has the error pin and is sure its legit please post pics front and back or at least describe what the back looks like please? Thanks for the help in advance. Also if someone has a for sure legit error pin your willing to trade please let me know what you would like for it .

I just traded for this alice error pin
pin6370th72
but the color looks washed. I also have the sister pin (
pin13330th72
)and back says 2002 but on the error pin is says 2007. They both have different textures on the backs. Im going to assume that the error pin I traded for is counterfeit or a scrapper. Can anyone who has the error pin and is sure its legit please post pics front and back or at least describe what the back looks like please? Thanks for the help in advance. Also if someone has a for sure legit error pin your willing to trade please let me know what you would like for it .

According to pinpics - the "no stockings" pin was re-released in 2007 http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=84049

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back