• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Nekov's Pin Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nekov's Pin Collection

Nekov

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Hello! I've been wanting to put up my pin collection but I only had 1 pin! I know right now its not really that big but I just started pin collecting back in May, but now 4 months later this is my collection so far!

I'm still expecting 4 more pins, Enchanted Opening day which is on its way and mulan/ariel/aurora compact(which I pay for on friday), and the full Brave Booster set which I didn't have the heart to take out of the package since I already have 2 extra Merida w/ bears pins.

Without further a-do my collection! Sorry that my camera quality is so bad! XP Can click for larger view but it's still slightly fuzzy.

Thank you everyone :D!

And ncis_sg1 I got the Stitch name tag one in a set of 4 for $15 from a UK seller. I only wanted 1 which was the Devils stitch but 4 for that price I couldn't pass it up! Once I saw the name tag in person I realized it was a really great pin. I removed it from the card though since the card was damaged. :)

And I'm missing a few crests @ Katdianee but I'm waiting until I get a few other wants out of the way before I focus on those :D I think in the end I'll need to track down Ariel, Tiana, Pocahontas, and Cinderella.

Did you seran wrap your pins? That's clever!

Beautiful collection you've got going on there!

Thank you everyone :D!

And ncis_sg1 I got the Stitch name tag one in a set of 4 for $15 from a UK seller. I only wanted 1 which was the Devils stitch but 4 for that price I couldn't pass it up! Once I saw the name tag in person I realized it was a really great pin. I removed it from the card though since the card was damaged. :)

And I'm missing a few crests @ Katdianee but I'm waiting until I get a few other wants out of the way before I focus on those :D I think in the end I'll need to track down Ariel, Tiana, Pocahontas, and Cinderella.

No worries :) I have an extra Tiana saved for you whenever you're interested!

Thank you! :)

And no that's not seran warp it's actually the sealed plastic that came with the board, I cut the sides and folded it back to place the pins and then slid it back over like a cover. I was hesitant to use the board as I've heard horror stories about the pins bending and such on cork board etc but I got this Memory Board and it works great!

Aw and thank you KatDianee! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back