• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Nettiejeanne is a PTD pusher!

ZAPPED! Nettiejeanne is a PTD pusher!

Cjvandever

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Annette is an enabler. :p I worked so hard to kick my PTD habit, joined Pin Traders Anonymous and what does she do? She tries to lure me back into the PTD culture by zapping me this-

image_zps8c7816ba.jpg

Seriously, Annette must be the most generous person on the planet and she sent me this because she knows I'm now collecting Mulan. With PTD's being the hot, new pin currency, I feel very special. Thank you so much! I love it!

That's such a sweet zap! I'm in love with many of the newest PTDs, they're just so adorable

Back