• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Never Hurts To Dream! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never Hurts To Dream! :)

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I apologize for being MIA for a while, life has been testing me recently and I was letting it get the best of me! :sigh: I had decided to close my other wanted thread, I had decided to just give up collecting the dolls.

I am trying to get my spirits back up, get back on track, and get back to the things and people who make me happy! Kevin, the sweetheart that he is, gave me two of my birthday gifts early to cheer me up since I have been rather down...he got me the singing Anna and Elsa dolls!!! :love: He is such an angel! :angel: BUT...now I guess I might as well continue to try my luck with the doll collection since I have two more! :lol: And now he wants some other ideas for a gift to give me ON my birthday! Ha ha! Silly, sweet man!

My birthday is approaching rather quickly, May 2nd is only nine days away!!! :eek2: I am not ready to be another year older! :lol:

I am sure it is impossible for me to ever get my hands on these, but my birthday wish is to find one of the November 17" Frozen dolls, either one, but I like Anna the best! :x: I have reserved myself to the fact I will NEVER have the Harrod's set, but in this hobby, I figure, there MIGHT be like a one in a million chance I find a truly kind hearted collector who might be able to help me out in completing my collection as much as possible. :x: I am not looking to get one at cost by any means, but Kevin also cannot afford the hefty prices being asked on eBay either, so maybe with a little birthday luck, I will find that one person with an extra who might be able to help a fellow collector. :lol:

I also still would like to get a Tonner Jessica Rabbit and the Sideshow Collectibles Premium Format Jessica Rabbit, but have the Frozen bug like everyone else right now! :facepalm:

I still have this Jim Shore Rapunzel (in box) I could use in the deal as well, if anyone would be interested. :)

If you have any leads, please send them my way! :x:
Thanks for any help! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back