• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Chibi Keychains & DLP Coins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Chibi Keychains & DLP Coins!

Rvaya

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I'm not sure these chibi keychains are just being tested at DLP or all the parks right now but I thought I'd share.
Right now I have Ariel and Belle. But they also make Tink, Snow White, and Aurora. They also have Marvel characters too, Thor, Iron Man, and Captain America I believe.
3272852d-9adf-4053-83ce-ca5267fbc092.jpg

4137ae3f-7415-47af-86d0-efbebe31f181.jpg

Something else specific to DLP are the Coins made by the Monnaie De Paris which are the ones who make the money for France and other commemorative coins and medals.
These are just a few I have but each year there are new ones and they are all stamped with their year made.

67e84c7d-794b-4239-b8cb-55953524d037.jpg

Those are the figures key ring blind bags... They've been out for quite sometime. I've seen them at a few stores mostly toysrus and Hot Topic. They're really cute, they actually just released a second wave of characters. :)

those se coins are really cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back